We are an Innovation Technology & Consulting company focused on secure software and product development. Connecting with the shared core values of Courage / Delivery / People / Trust, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on everyone’s life, proudly being part of business and digital transformations.
Being a Software House we aim not only to deliver software but we aim to make secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway, so that security-skilled developers become the everyday heroes of our connected world. Business impact is driven through agile teams awareness, S-SDLC process optimization and maturity model roadmap and metrics introduction.
We succeed through a human approach that uncovers the secure developer inside of every coder – helping development teams ship quality code faster, so they can focus on creating amazing, safe software for our world.
In order to strengthen our Cloud applications development team, we are looking for experienced Frontend developers. Our project portfolio covers the fields of Smart Cities and Internet of Things. We deliver the solutions from chip to cloud and build gateways and cloud applications.
- Design and implement front-end software for innovative projects
- Interact with Product Owners, Architects and UI/UX Designers in order to facilitate the specification of projects
- Be open to research and learn missing know-how as you go
- Work efficiently and effectively in an Agile development team
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality, and performance
- At least three (regular) or five (senior) years of professional experience
- Proven knowledge of front-end framework Angular
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps environment
- Team work, curiosity, not afraid to ask questions
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Core
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks such as Cypress
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HC, during which we will initially tell you about 4code, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1-hour meeting with HC and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.