We are on a mission to motivate and inspire consumers to get living the life they deserve. We know that when you look for a property, it’s not just a better home you seek, it’s a better future.
We build the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born company expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology challengers in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are connecting millions of property seekers with thousands of real estate professionals within the region and are constantly working on upgrading and improving the consumer and customer experience. We have a wealth of knowledge on our Hub to help real estate professionals better serve their clients. Our CRM and property management solutions help real estate professionals to digitize their operations so they focus their time and efforts on managing client relationships instead of system processes.
We are looking for a highly capable React developer. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, liaising with back-end components, and integrating protection solutions.
We believe in nurturing our talent and encouraging creativity and autonomy, where you are free to grow and develop your career in a fun, forward-thinking and positive environment.
- Work as part of a small team to build React applications for the B2B and B2C side of the
- Architect, build and maintain React application(s) with clean code.
- Participate in implementation and delivery of features
- Mentor and help people grow in their respective roles
- Collaborative and communicative approach to problem solving
- Support and improve existing applications and their codebases
- Implement UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Drive the development of the features from inception to production.
- Work as part of a product team (developers, project manager/s, QAs and designers.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Advanced OOP knowledge (Object Oriented Programming)
- Ability to architect solutions outside of a framework, but knowledge of React is a necessity
- Strict compliance with TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- Ability to create simple and maintainable code
- Ability to learn & apply company coding standards & processes
- Intermediate knowledge HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience in single page application development as well as classic website
- Experience in CSS architecture patterns (BEM, CSS Modules etc.)
- Basic knowledge of backend technology
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- A passion for software development. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with running web applications on Docker environment
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HC, during which we will initially tell you about 4code, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1-hour meeting with HC and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.