Joint Recruitment Services with Thaumatec Tech Group.
Thaumatec Tech Group is a HealthTech Software House whose mission is to improve people’s health, wellbeing, and quality of life by unleashing the potential of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The solutions we create for our customers save people’s lives and have a real impact on their health, from prevention and cure to rehabilitation. We work with highly specialized HealthTech companies from the US and Western Europe. The HealthTech market is one of the fastest growing markets internationally and Thaumatec is right in the center of this development.
In order to strengthen our embedded software development team, we are looking for an embedded C++ Developers with thorough embedded systems expertise. If you are a C++ expert and know embedded systems programming inside-out we are looking for you!
- Design and implement software for variety of devices – from resources limited to based on sophisticated SoCs
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to facilitate the specification of projects
- Be open to research and learn missing know-how as you go
- Work efficiently and effectively in an Agile development team
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality, and performance
- Solid knowledge of C++ (and C)
- Solid understanding of Linux operating system and Linux/Unix programming including basics like IPC, multithreaded programming, networking
- Experience with Linux build systems e.g. Buildroot, Yocto
- Ability to prepare Linux kernel to work on new HW platforms
- Good understanding of embedded systems and embedded software
- Experience with embedded/IoT communication protocols and stacks
- Understanding of the embedded hardware interfaces, ability to debug hardware
- Fluency with GIT (or similar) source code versioning systems
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language e.g. Bash, Python
- Thorough knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and practices
- RTOS-related knowledge
- Gstreamer (audio video framework) knowledge from user perspective
- Image processing algorithms understanding, related to increasing image quality (like exposure, white balance)
- Gstreamer (audio video framework) advanced knowledge (above standard user)
- Knowledge of WiFi 6 or 6E, ability to work on signal configuration and quality
- Knowledge of Nvidia Jetson Ecosystem (nano xavier agx)
- Good understanding of TDD principles and practical knowledge of at least one testing
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HC, during which we will initially tell you about 4code, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1-hour meeting with HC and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.