Global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Long-term Microsoft Partner, named Azure Expert Managed Serviced Provider, awarded with 8 Advanced Specializations and 15 Gold Competencies. From building scalable applications and implementing DevOps, through cloud migration, governance and optimization, to customized data solutions and managed security services, we use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and enable personal success for all our clients.
With 440+ professionals on board and 9 office locations worldwide, They have delivered over 1800 successful projects to around 350 customers in 26 countries. This experience has been rewarded with multiple Gold Microsoft competencies, Gold Microsoft Partner status and places in Deloitte and Financial Times rankings, among other achievements. In February, 2022 the company joined SoftwareOne, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology.
In order to strengthen our data development team, we are looking for an data solution architect with thorough data solution expertise. If you are a data solution expert and know big data systems inside-out we are looking for you!
- Responsible for creating technical vision, solution architecture and high-quality delivery for customer business requirements and goals.
- Technical Expert: participate in business meetings to ensure technical perspective and exercise and proper business value delivery via selected IT services or products.
- Can scope out a complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits.
- Can lead technology decisions, facilitate and articulate after natives.
- Providing the data team with the latest information on trends and concepts in the data area.
- Evaluate 3rd party technologies (non-Microsoft) from the data area.
- Breaks down business requirements into technical specifications.
- Prepare project documentation (Architecture & Design, Vision & Scope documents)
- Can lead a medium (3-6 people) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within agreed hours budget.
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering.
- 6+ years of experience in BI/Big Data development , architect or pre-sales role.
- 2+ years of experience in working with customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Data Platform including cloud (Azure Data Services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Azure DataBricks, Analysis Service, Azure Synapse and PowerBI) and on-prem (SQL Server and related).
- Good knowledge about data platform infrastructure and security.
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical specification.
- Fluent English and good soft skills (negotiation, communication, conflict resolution, solid analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer’s business problem.
- Works on flexible working hours.
- Experience in working in large development team with automated infrastructure,
- Experience with CI/CD processes for BI Solutions (Azure DevOps),
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Experience in leading technical teams.
- Experience in MDM/PIM solution.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HC, during which we will initially tell you about 4code, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1-hour meeting with HC and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.