We are a HealthTech Software House whose mission is to improve people’s health, wellbeing, and quality of life by unleashing the potential of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The solutions we create for our customers save people’s lives and have a real impact on their health, from prevention and cure to rehabilitation. We work with highly specialized HealthTech companies from the US and Western Europe.
- Design and implement backend software for smart IoT solutions
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to facilitate the specification of projects
- Be open to research and learn missing know-how as you go
- Work efficiently and effectively in an Agile development team
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality, and performance
- At least three (regular) or five (senior) years of professional experience
- Proven knowledge of .Net Core
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies (for example Web Apps, Azure Functions, CosmosDB, Key Vaults, Service Bus, Storage Accounts)
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps environment
- Experience with Unit/Application/Integration test
- Understanding of full-platform solutions – backend to frontend
- Teamwork, curiosity, not being afraid to ask
- Very good command of English
- Experience with Azure IoT Edge
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Microsoft Azure certification
- Understanding of IoT communication protocols
What we offer:
- Dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across the locations and with teams from all service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the growth strategy.
- From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines.
- You will collaborate with other teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe.
- We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
○ Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
○ Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
○ Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
○ Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Work in an international environment.
- Access to private medical care
- Remote Work / B2B contract
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HC, during which we will initially tell you about 4code, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1-hour meeting with HC and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.