As a Software House with experience in cybersecurity, we specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions, working mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will complement the team of Data Engineers operating for one of the client’s business areas.
Activities include developing the area of data management using Azure services – this is part of the client’s digital transformation.
Technology stack: Azure Databricks, SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL BD, Azure DevOps, CI/CD.
- Years of experience/Candidate’s Seniority 2+
- Key technical competencies (min. 3 most important ): ETL, Databricks, ADF, ADW, DataBricks, Azure,
- Experience with SQL in any dialect,
- Experience with ETL Tools like SSIS, Azure Data Factory or other,
- Experience with data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Experience with version control systems and agile approach to development,
- Knowledge of DWH/BI architecture (Facts/Dimensions etc.) and ETL processes,
- Ability to work in a team in a remote environment,
- Openness to learn new technologies,
- Communicative English,
- Occasional Workshop visits in Warsaw/Wroclaw (once per month).
Tools and technologies
- Azure Data Factory – knowledge of the tool, experience in designing data flows, data pipelines, knowledge of creating ETL processes,
- Databricks (or other based on Apache Spark), experience in services based on Apache Spark, scripting in SQL,
- Azure Synapse (knowledge of Microsoft databases, data warehouse construction),
- Azure DevOps – knowledge of working with a Git code repository.
- Experience in working in large development team with automated infrastructure,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stacks like Azure Data, Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks.
- Experience with PowerBI and Analysis Services (tabular model),
- Experience with CI/CD processes for BI Solutions,
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Understanding Agile development process.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HC, during which we will initially tell you about 4code, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1-hour meeting with HC and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.